Saturday 18 May 2019

UNIT 7- 8

Glossary:

Hoodie:a sweatshirt with a hood 

Top:a garment for the uper body.

Baggy:hanging losely; puffed out.

Sleeves:the part of a garment thet covers the arm.

Ginger:it's a person with red hair.

Breathe:to take air into lungs and send it out.


Grammar:

 UNIT 7

    -Was/ were

    - Past simple: regular verbs

 UNIT 8

    - Past simple: irregular and regular verbs.

    - past simple: questions.


Listening:


 - Fashion

 - He walked with a stick.

 - Liz is shopping.


Reading:


 - Fashion.

 - An interview wiht an astronaut.

 - First day at school.

 - An internet sensation.


Writing: 


 - Describe a person.

 - My first day at school.



Speaking:


 - Describe a person in your class.

 - Go shooping .



My diary of archievement:

This unit was easy. We remembered the past simple and the appearances.


Areas I need to work:


I think I need to work on the traslation.


What I learned about culture:


We learned something about the life of an astronaut.


My opinion:


In this unit I work good and I think I remembered a lot of things.











No comments:

Post a Comment