Friday 2 November 2018

     UNIT 1        


GLOSSARY👍👍👍


Cat: a small, furry,carnivorous animal often keep as a  pet.

Dog : a common four- legged.Animal keep as a pet and bred in many varieties.
Fish: a cold-blooded animal living in water having gills , and usually a long body corvered with scales.

Pet: an animal kept as a companion in the home.

Rabbit: animal , usually smaller than the hare , living in holes in the  ground.

Snake: a scaly reptile with a long  thin body that has no arms or legs. 

Balcony:  an  elevated platform on the outside wall of a building. 

Gerbil: a small rodent with a long hind legs that is a popular as a pet .



GRAMAR👍👍👍

Present simple :Be

There is /there are  /a , an , some , any. 



WRITING 👍👍

My  ideal classroom 



SPEAKING👍👍👍

About my family 



LISTENING👍

The classroom 



READING👍👍

Life  in road 



MY DARY OF  ARCHIEVEMENT

This unit I learn a lot of new things like new vocabulary and I review some things of the last year. 



THE AREAS I NEED TO WORK ON 

I need to work on the  listening 



WHAT I LEARN ABOUT CULTURE👍👍👍


Pets on  the UK



MY OPINIÓN


That unit  is very easy





No comments:

Post a Comment