Saturday 3 November 2018

UNIT  2 




GLOSSARY 👍👍👍


Autumn: the season between summer and winter. 

Bolssoms :the flower of a plant. 

Boat: a vessel for transport by water. 

Costumes: style of dress typical of a particular nation, group, or historical period. 

Fireworks:  an explosive device for producing a display of light or a loud noise, used for signaling or as a part of celebration. 

Harvest: the season when  ripened crops are gathered. 

Spring: the season between summer and winter, marked by the budding and growth of plants and the onset of warmer weather. 

Summer: the warm season between spring and autumn. 

Winter: the cold season between spring and autumn. 


GRAMMAR👍👍👍



Present simple:affirmative, negative and question. 

Subjet and object pronouns. 


LISTENING 

 Lilas daily routin. 



READING👍👍👍


 Visit exciting Peru!

Working with elephants. 



WRITING 👍👍👍


Personal details 


SPEAKING 👍👍


Objects


MY DIARY OF ARCHIEVEMENT. 


 I think this unit has a very easy vocabulary  and we work more things than the other unit.


THE ÁREAS I NEED TO WORK ON 


I think I need to work on the listening and writing. 


WHAT I LEARN ABOUT CULTURE


 I learn some world festivals. 


MY OPINION 


 I think  this unit  is more easy than  the  unit 1 ,and I learn some new things.





No comments:

Post a Comment